Friday, January 8, 2010

For CM Final Project

Yesterday we had three presentations for exciting firefox add-ons. Learning new add-ons I put them into my own Firefox but I found a bad thing........that is, my Firefox got very slow down. Then I disabled many add-ons and Firefox could work as usual (I use four add-ons now). Too many add-ons are not good for speed.

After that, Rob explained Evernote for us. It is a storage type add-on for Firefox. I am now thinking of how to use Evernote because it can memorize not only text but also picture. It seemed very useful and I will try it!

Then Rob made groups for CM Final Project and my group has three members. We found our interests (majors) are quite different: international relationship, sociology, and philosophy. But at this point we are commonly interested in health care in the future such as a possibility for amrit. I believe we will work together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment